The APDG Awards is an annual event that gathers together a myriad of talents and associated professionals from the Australian film, television, live performance and interactive multimedia industries, to celebrate the art of visually captivating audiences the world over.
Dates for the 2018 8th Annual APDG Awards will be announced soon. Watch this space!
2017 Awards categories
- Costume design for a feature film
- Costume design for a television production
- Costume design for a live performance
- Design for a commercial
- Design for a short film or music clip
- Design for an animated short film, commercial or series
- Design on a live event
- Drawing and concept illustration
- Interactive, virtual reality or games design
- Lighting design for live performance
- Make-up, hair and prosthetic make-up design
- Production design for a feature film
- Production design for a television drama
- Production design for a television production
- Set decoration for a feature film
- Set design for a live performance
- Title design
- Visual effects design
- Student screen design (production, costume or animation design)
- Emerging designer for live performance (set, costume or lighting)
- Set decoration for a television production
Non enterable awards categories
- Lifetime achievement artisan award for live performance
- Lifetime achievement award for screen
- Outstanding contribution to design
2017 APDG Awards Sponsors
Docklands Studios Melbourne is a state-of-the-art, dry-hire facility for film and television production.Find out more
The APDG Awards would not be possible without the support of our generous sponsors.
If you would like to find out more about sponsorship for future awards, please get in touch with us.