The Australian Production Design Guild was established in 2009 as a non-profit organisation that aims to:
- Represent designers and their associates in screen, live performance, events and digital production across Australia.
- Recognise and nurture excellence in design through awards, mentoring and accreditation.
- Raise the profile of stage and screen design and facilitate a vibrant design community.
- George Liddle APDG
- Fiona Donovan APDG
- Stephen Curtis APDG
- Michael Rumpf
- President – Michael Scott-Mitchell APDG
- Vice President – Fiona Donovan APDG
- Treasurer – Michael Rumpf APDG
- National Screen Joint Representatives – Tim Ferrier APDG & Scott Bird APDG
- National Screen Representative – Emma Fletcher
- National Screen Representative – Jo Briscoe APDG
- National Live Performance Representative – Stephen Curtis APDG
- National Live Performance Joint Representatives – Anna Cordingley APDG & Ben Hughes APDG
- National Emerging Designer Screen Representatives – Courtney Westbrook
- National Emerging Designer Live Performance Representative – Madeleine Barlow
SERVICE SECTOR POSITION
- Online Joint Representatives – Daniel Willis & Lauren Kheir
- MENTORAPDG Coordinators – Tobhiyah Stone Feller
- Education Representative – Bob Hill
- ASIG Representative – Igor Nay APDG
STATE LIAISON OFFICERS – SCREEN
- Queensland – Dylan Schenkeveld & Michael Rumpf APDG
- Victoria – Jo Briscoe APDG
- New South Wales – Fiona Donovan APDG
- Western Australia – Emma Fletcher
STATE LIAISON OFFICERS – LIVE PERFORMANCE
- Queensland – Ben Hughes APDG
- Victoria – Anna Cordingley APDG
- New South Wales – Stephen Curtis APDG
- South Australia – Geoff Cobham
FULL members must be Australian or New Zealand residents or citizens working in stage or screen design. APDG accredited members are FULL members who have been granted accreditation by the APDG. Accredited members keep their accreditation status in retirement.
CONCESSION members are students, teachers and retired practitioners of stage and screen design who are Australian or New Zealand residents or citizens.
AFFILIATE members are individuals or businesses based anywhere in the world who are practitioners of, are interested in, or are affiliated with stage and screen design. AFFILIATES of the APDG cannot serve on APDG committees or apply for APDG accreditation but are encouraged to participate in the vibrant international community facilitated by the guild.