The Australian Production Design Guild was established in 2009 as a non-profit organisation that aims to:
- Represent designers and their associates in screen, live performance, events and digital production across Australia.
- Recognise and nurture excellence in design through awards, mentoring and accreditation.
- Raise the profile of stage and screen design and facilitate a vibrant design community.
FULL members must be Australian residents or citizens working in stage or screen design. APDG accredited members are FULL members who have been granted accreditation by the APDG. Accredited members keep their accreditation status in retirement.
CONCESSION members are students, teachers and retired practitioners of stage and screen design who are Australian residents or citizens.
AFFILIATE members are individuals or businesses based anywhere in the world who are practitioners of, are interested in, or are affiliated with stage and screen design. AFFILIATES of the APDG cannot serve on APDG committees or apply for APDG accreditation but are encouraged to participate in the vibrant international community facilitated by the guild.
- George Liddle APDG
- Fiona Donovan APDG
- Stephen Curtis APDG
- Michael Rumpf
NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
- President – George Liddle APDG
- Vice-President – Fiona Donovan APDG
- Treasurer – Valentina Iastrebova
- National Live Performance Committee Chair – Stephen Curtis APDG
- National Screen Committee Co-Chairs – Tim Ferrier APDG & Scott Bird APDG
- National Emerging Design Co-Chairs – Laura Anna Lucas & Courtney Westbrook
- Online Manager – Daniel Willis
- Education Manager – Robert Hill
- Diversity Coordinator – Vanessa Loh
- MENTORAPDG Coordinators: Virginia Mesiti & Tobhiyah Stone Feller
- ASIG Representative – Igor Nay APDG
STATE COMMITTEE CHAIRS
- QLD Committee Chair – Michael Rumpf
- SA Committee Chair – Beverley Freeman
- VIC Committee Co-Chairs – Anna Cordingley APDG & Jo Briscoe APDG
- WA Committee Chair – Emma Fletcher APDG
- Emerging Design
- Live Performance
- Events & Special projects